How Do I Get Rid of Undereye Discoloration?

The bluish-reddish discoloration under my eyes is really bothering me. It is really noticeable. Wrinkles are not a problem since I am young. I was reading that IPL could possibly help. I also looked into fat grafting. I don't think fillers would be appropriate here since the discoloration would still remain. Please offer some suggestions.

Making the eye area look less dark

+1

You may consider using a product like Teamine or SkinMedical eye Dermal repair.  Each had a metal in the product to reflect the light and make the area look less dark. 

Photofacial will do nothing for this.

+1

There is no substitute for an actual consultation.  However generally that redness is the thin muscle under the skin that you are seeing.  It is not possible to rid the face of its appearance.  However using deep filler it is possible to change slightly how light interacts with the skin and this can remarkable improve the appearance of this area for many.