How Can I Get Rid of a Torn Tissue Bump in my Right Ear?

Otoplasty and torn tissue bump

+1

Pictures would help. A bump can be taken out or injected with steroids to decrease the bump. This is something that I would get a consultation for to get a better answer.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treatment of Scar Ear?

+1

If you are referring to a scar,  steroid injection may be helpful.  Scar revision may also be considered. In person  examination  will be in your best interest.

Otoplasty bumps

+1

Its hard to know exactly what you mean by a torn tissue bump on the ear.  If you have developed a hypertrophic scar from the procedure this can potentially be reduced with kenalog injections or laser excision  of the bump. In my practice I use a co2 laser with a cutting hand piece to treat suble bumps or irregularities on the ear. The laser can remove areas as small as 1 mm in diameter. 

Philip Solomon, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon