How to get rid of these tiny dark brown spots on my legs? What are the possible treatments? (Photo)

I have these tiny dark brown spots on my legs since I was a child since I am allergic to dust when I was younger. Insect bites can cause red spots on my legs and after weeks it will leave a dark spot on my legs. I've tried several creams already but I guess those are not effective since my scara are still visible. I am not confident on wearing dresses or skirts because of these scars. Please give me an advice what to do. Thanks in advance!

Pigmentation on Legs

+1
It is very hard from the photos to discern what is going on, but it appears as if you have what is called "post inflammatory hyperpigmentation."  This is pigment that develops after a trauma or irritation, likely due to your previous history of bites or cuts on your legs.  You will need to see a cosmetic dermatologist who has training in lasers.  You will likely need a combination of topical treatments with bleaching, vitamin A and C, and sunscreen.  There are options such as microdermabrasion (silkpeel), chemical peels, or lasers that may be useful.  But sometimes no treatments are affective for this, and you need a formal evaluation to determine what may or may not be helpful.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.