How can I get rid of the big lumps after 12 years of injectable filler? (photos)

Yes, I was intected 12 years ago, it looked ok till 5 years ago, but now that I have age, the lumps are more noticible on the sides of my mouth. To be honest I have no idea or I don't remember what was I inyected with. Small bumps are starting to show all around the inyected areas. Mouth, chick bones, and aye brow fold.

How can I get rid of the big lumps after 12 years of injectable filler?

+1
See a boarded PS to excise ONE small "lump" send it to pathology for a substance diagnosis than proceed. This can be done under local anesthesia for a fee of $500 to $1,000.