Can I Get Rid of Tan and Scars on Face?

I have 3 box scars on my left cheek. they are very close to each other and it looks like a dip over that area.Can these scars be removed and can i get 100 percent fuller cheeks with fraxel or any other treatment ?? I am of indian origin 20 years male and and have type 4 skin on face,hands and type 2 on body. please suggest treatments and their effectiveness for regaining my complexion and smooth fuller cheeks with out any scars and dips.

Improvements in acne scar treatment

+1

Acne scar revision can improve your skin contour, but we rarely think about the '100% back to the way it used to be' with scar treatments.  The goal of therapy is to improve the scar, not make it disappear.

Fractional laser, percutaneous scar release, and acne surgery can help.