How to Get Rid of Old Surgical Scar in my Tummy?

i had an intestinal obstruction surgery when i was 8 months old& it left that scar extending from the right side of my tummy to my belly button with marks of twitches and fat deposits underneath it. now i'm 19 and i'm bothered by its appearance as i don't have excessive fat in tummy except in that area, and i would really like to know an effective method of treatment for my case.i live in Egypt and i haven't seen any cosmetic surgeons yet since i don't know reliable specialized doctors here.

Revising tummy surgery scars

+1

What makes this scar more visible is that the scar directly attaches the undersurface of the skin to deeper structures. That causes the indent. The requisite treatment is to separate these layers and then shift some of the surrounding fat directly under the scar to smooth out the surface contour. You need to realize before starting this that the skin surface scar cannot be erased and you may not be able to achieve a completely smooth surface contour.