How to Get Rid of Sunburn in 2 Days?

I'm at this wis wedding on Saturday and I want to know how to get rid of the sunburn in 2 days I am covered in cream where I was sunburned and nothing has happened in the past 3 days . It is on my back near the neck area . I need help please

Hide it with make-up...sunburn is unlikely to go away in two days...

+1

can see your dermatologist and see whether a topical or oral steroid might be helpful...and maybe some cold compresses...and possibly the VBeam laser might help...and no matter what you do, avoid overheating your body...no hot showers, hot coffee or spicy Mexican or Chinese foods...these make the red worse...and try to remember that the sun does indeed cause problems...good luck