How to Get Rid of Spots That Won't Go Away After 6 Months? (photo)

My skins dry and I rarely get spots, I wear makeup occasionally but when I got these spots in November I didn't wear makeup at all, The spots are located right inbetween my eyebrows they are tiny red spots,. At first I just left them and hoped they would go, then I started using Jojoba oil on my face in the morning as a moisturiser. I started to use it on my spot but because it still wasn't going I avoid putting moisturisers on my spots, any natural treatments or how to get rid of these spots?

Spots on face

+1

The picture does not help give me a hint what the diagnosis is. If the spots are red they could be angiomas. You really need to see a dermetologist to make the diagnosis.