How to Get Rid of Slight Epicanthal Folds Without Surgery?

I developed what seems to be a bit of epicanthal folds on my eyes and I wish to get rid of them. I am 5'9, 155lbs, caucasian, and live in Dallas-Fort Worth. They seem very simple to get rid of, as when I pinch the upper bridge of my nose they fade away. What will I have to do to get rid of them? I didn't think surgery would be needed since it seems simple to be taken care of. What can a doctor do to fix this? What are my options?

Epicanthal fold treatment

+1

I think you answered your own question. You like the look better when the skin between the eyebrows is elevated. The solution therefore is a radix implant, a small implant that can be inserted into this area via an incision inside the nose. I frequently do this for asian upper blepharoplasty patients.