Best way to get Rid of Skinny-Fat / Subcutaneous Fat?

I am a 33 y/o man and I like my physique. I am about 148 lbs and 5-11". I do not feel fat, however, I do feel "skinny-fat" where I have some subcutaneous fat. On the side of my torso I feel I have some slight dimples of cellulite. I also have some very soft back fat. Overall, I have a layer of "softness" all over my mid-section. In addition, I also feel my skin is kind of loose. I'd love to solve this problem. What are the best route to take for me? coolsculpting? Laser lipo?

Liposuction

+1

To best help you, please send in some pictures consisting of a front, back, left and right side view of your body in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Abdomen issues

+1
I think you have good questions regarding your abdomen and hip regions, but in order to evaluate you properly, you need to be examined in person.