How Can I Get Rid of Scars on my Legs That Have Been There for over 20 Years? (photo)

I have bad scars on my Legs from scratching and allergic reactions since I was a 5years old and now I'm almost 30. I can't & never wore anything that shows my legs; not even a dress or shorts. How can I get rid of it?

Scars on legs

+1

It is hard to tell from the photo, if they are truly scars or just discolorations. If they are truly scars (close your eyes and run it over the areas-if you can feel it then it is probably a scar). If is is smooth and brown, go see a dermatologist for a bleachin cream which is available by prescription

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.