How Can I Get Rid of Scars on my Legs That Have Been There for over 20 Years? (photo)

I have bad scars on my Legs from scratching and allergic reactions since I was a 5years old and now I'm almost 30. I can't & never wore anything that shows my legs; not even a dress or shorts. How can I get rid of it?

Scars on legs

It is hard to tell from the photo, if they are truly scars or just discolorations. If they are truly scars (close your eyes and run it over the areas-if you can feel it then it is probably a scar). If is is smooth and brown, go see a dermatologist for a bleachin cream which is available by prescription