How to get rid of scars around lips?

I have this thing called "Lip licker's dermatitis" that shows up if i don't wear chapstick when my lips start to get chapped from licking them.One time it got so severe that is scarred.I never let it get that severe anymore since I always wear Chapstick I have developed perioral pigmentation which is dark circle around my lips & it looks like mustache I want to know how to get rid of the scar I got from before or at least make it a little less noticeable I'm 18 years old and I had when I was 10

Melarase creams for dark scars

+1
Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation can occur after chronic inflammation.  Although a consultation is required, skin lighteners may help with the darkening of the skin.  A consultation will help determine if your condition is actively inflamed. Our office specializes in scar treatment and we utilize Melarase creams for pigmentation. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Scars on Lips

+1
Please upload a photo as there is no way for us to give any advice without seeing your condition.  It may be that you need medical and not cosmetic treatment.  I wish you the best, Dr. Emer.