How Can I Get Rid of Scar on my Forehead from 20 Years Ago?

I have a deep scar in my forehead caused by hit of a brick 20 years ago.it is in the middle of my forehead.

Scar repair

+1

your photo suggests multiple levels of scar tissue.  frequently this can be improved with revision and proper approximation of tissues followed by fractional laser.  depending on your body's innate healing response, some scars can be rendered very difficult to percieve

Elkton Facial Plastic Surgeon

Scar on forehead

+1

One of the principles of scar revision is to move the scar into a natural line on the face.  The forehead normally has horizontal lines, so often you can revise the scar to follow these lines.  Also, many scars can at least be narrowed by removing the scar tissue and carefully stitching the skin together with fine sutures.  See an oculoplastic or facial plastic surgeon for an evaluation.  It may be something they could do in the clinic.

Matheson A. Harris, MD
Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon