Getting Rid of a Red Nose? (photo)

The tip of my nose has been permanently red since childhood. I remember noticing a red dot right on the tip of my nose when I was about 10, and it grew and spread out so that by the time I was 12 it took up the entire tip of my nose. My dad's side of the family all have what looks to be rosacea - veins on nose/cheeks, lumpy skin, irritated eyes. I'm wondering if it's a very early form of that? Is there anything I can do to fix it, and is it worth the risk of a cosmetic procedure? Thanks!

Please see your Dermatologist

+1

Your red nose is due to rosacea. It tends to get worse with age. You can get it under control with Intense Pulse Light or Laser.

Paramus Dermatologic Surgeon