Options for Post-liposuction Cellulite

How can I get rid of my post-liposuction cellulite? Exercise does not seem to help; do I have other options beyond more surgery?

Cellulite can't be resolved with surgery, only made worse

+2

Without a photo I can't be sure exactly what you are talking about but if what I call cellulite is the same as what you call it, you could never have gotten rid of it in the first place with liposuction.  When a person has cellulite before lipo, the surgeon can only hope to not make it worse and should tell the patient that it won't be made better.

Post Liposuction Cellulite

+1

Liposuction and Cellulite

Without seeing a photo of your issue, I cannot be sure if what you call cellulite is the

same as what I call it. No matter what the case may be, the liposuction procedure was not supposed to remove the cellulite in the first place. If you have cellulite, all that the surgeon can do is hope that he or she does not exacerbate it during the procedure. For a procedure to treat your cellulite, there is a laser treatment called Cellulaze that was recently approved by the FDA last year. The results last one year or longer, but you may need follow-up sessions depending on the results. It is somewhat expensive.

Web reference: https://pacificcenterplasticsurgery.com/procedures/body/liposuction/

Cellulite after lipo

+1

There is a new laser recently approved by the FDA for cellulite but I have not seen long term results, otherwise you can try Endermologie treatments or small amounts of fat injections into that area.