How to get rid of a nose bump without surgery or low cost surgery? (photo)

I've looked all over the internet to find a way to slim down the bump of my nose.I haven't had an accident, I just really don't like it and although its a very superficial reason to alter my face I would like to know if its possible? I think I'm most worried about what it will look like as it develops more so if there isn't a way to alter it, is there a way to see that it doesn't worsen as I age? Obviously the image is not me but the 'before' image it is similar to mine and also I'm under 15

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

If you have a very small nasal hump, you may be a good candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty. Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.