How to Get Rid of a Nasal Hump *without* Rhinoplasty?

So I have had a nasal hump for about 2 years and I was just wondering How to get rid of a nasal hump without a Rhinoplasty because I do not have the money for one. Thanks.

Addressing the nasal hump without rhinoplasty

Hard to determine anything without a photo. Often the best treatment is to surgically address the cause of the hump. In some cases, one can make the hump less noticeable by using fillers around it. Best to go to a board certified plastic surgeon or otolaryngologist, (ENT), who does both. Together you will make a proper decision.

Solution is a Rhinoplasty

Cannot be done, if you have a true hump, the only solution is to either chisel it or rasp it.........save your money for a rhinoplasty.

Nasal Hump

Depending on how big your nasal hump is, you could potentially be a candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty.   Please consult with a board certified specialist who can best assist you in achieving the results you desire.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Avoiding A Rhinoplasty

Without pictures or an in-person consultation to understand what you mean by a "nasal hump," it is impossible to answer this question. Generally speaking, there are certain nasal defects and/or imperfections that can be corrected with injectable fillers, known as the "non-surgical rhinoplasty."  I suggest you consult with a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon for evaluation and realistic discussion of treatment options to achieve the results you are aiming for. The link below shows before and afters of non-surgical rhinoplasties achieved with liquid injectable silicone.