How Can I Get Rid of my Ugly Smile Lines? (photo)

I'm only 17 and I have these ugly smile lines and I want to get rid of them. Is there a surgery or anything that can help?

Radiesse Treats Nasolabial Folds

+1

Radiesse treats nasolabial folds, which are also known as laugh lines or parentheses, oral commissures and smiles lines. The wrinkles form around natural smile creases from the lower tips of the nose curving out, then down just below the mouth. Radiesse is an injectable dermal filler to improve appearance of the face where there is fat loss and to eradicate folds and wrinkles. Radiesse is a synthetic gel formulation that includes particles of calcium hydroxylapatite.

It is used for temporary facial contouring and to eliminate the appearance of wrinkles. The efficacy of Radiesse lasts 12 to 18 months on average. It also has a thicker consistency than both Restylane or JuvĂ©derm, which are both are hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers. 

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Smile lines under the eyes

+1

These smile liines under the eyes are from the malar mound beneath the eye pushing up and muscles orbicularis oculi under the eye. The latter can be treated by injecting a little bit of Botox in that area,

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon