Can I Get Rid of my Pointed Nose Shape Without Post Injection Nodules?

Is there anything FDA approved for this part of the body? No rhinoplasty desired.

You may be able to camouflage the tip a bit.

+1

Hello xzcv,

Thanks for your question.  It would be helpful if you posted some pictures of your nose to get an idea of your starting points.  That being said, you can gently camouflage the nasal tip with injectible filler and still avoid post-injection nodule formation.  You have to have guarded expectations with any minimally invasive procedure.  I am a fan of HA fillers like Restylane or Juvederm, and autologous fat grafting.  HA fillers are not typically associated with nodule formation and their use is reversible with an injection of hyaluronidase.  Using your own fat is also nice because it is a form of recycling and fat grafts are permanent to a point.  Both types of injections are soft and feel natural.   Other fillers that rely on inflammation and tissue ingrowth might have a higher chance of nodule formation.

Dr. Shah

Denver Plastic Surgeon