How can i get rid-off my lower lip scar that i have for almost 4 years now? (photos)

Hey, My name its Alex. And here is my short story of how i got cut in my lower lip. i was playing baseball and when i when to catch the ball, hit my face with the field's wall and my mouth got affected the most. This was almost 4 years ago and i have this scar on my lip and i just don't like it. i want to know how much does a surgery cost and where i need to go to. I really want to get rid-off this as soon as possible. Thank you.

Lip Scar and Asymmetry

+1
You need a formal consultation to determine if the scar is causing the lip asymmetry and what options, surgical vs nonsurgical, are available.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Treatment of lower lip scar

+1
This looks like it was a pretty severe injury. I cannot tell if your causing your lip to protrude in the second photo or not. However, it does look like the injury has created a fair amount of asymmetry. A consultation would be required to determine exactly what needs to be performed but cysts or bulky scar tissue following lip injuries can usually be significantly improved in the office under local anesthesia. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon