How Do I Get Rid of my Lip Scar? (photo)

I fell and hurt my lip really badly when I was younger, didnt go to the hospital rightaway expecting it to heal on its own. Few months later, the doc told me it would heal when I grow older but it never did, so i had my surgery last year, but got a small scar on my lip. Please advice on what scar gel I should use to get rid of this scar. My doc told me to use any silicone gel. There are so many silicone gels. Which gel do you think would b suitable for me? Silicone gel or another scar removal gel

Removing and repairing a bad lip scar

+1

There is a red mucosal scar that can be excised and resutured to make it look better and less noticeable.