How Do I Get Rid of my Belly Fat Without Surgery?

The area that i would really concentrate on losing is my TUMMY, i weigh 135lbs - 5'4" - 54 yrs I heard about Laser Frost, what do you think??

Belly Fat Removal Without Surgery

+1

There are some noninvasive options out there, but liposuction still produces the most noticeable results for fat reduction, other than diet and exercise.  Skin removal can be achieved with tummy tuck.

+1

Best is diet and exercise.

There are some non-operative fat reducing modalities that are helpful in some patients. An evaluation with a plastic surgeon can help sort out whether you might be a good candidate. Without photos and more info, I wouldn't guess.

Thanks, best wishes.

Belly fat

+1

You will lose some abdominal fat with exercise and diet. If there is hanging skin and a separation of the midline muscles you need surgery in addition.

Getting rid of fat.

+1

Thanks for your post. The old fashion way to get rid of fat is through diet and exercise. There are some clinics which offer medical weight loss options if you truly want to avoid surgery. If your problem is extra-loose skin, then tummy tuck is the best option. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo

Laser liposuction

+1

Liposuction , and specifically laser liposuction, could be the answer.  It is surgery but can be done with sedation rather than true anesthesia. 

Mobile Plastic Surgeon

Get Rid of Belly Fat Without Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question, but without much more information including history, physical examination, and a full communication of your goals, it is not possible to give you accurate advice.

You will be much better off seeking consultation in person with board-certified plastic surgeons.  Ask to see lots of examples of their work helping patients similar to yourself and communicate your goals clearly.

Be very careful about “nonsurgical” alternatives;  you do not want to end up wasting your time or finances.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_tummyTuck.htm

Getting rid of fat without surgery

+1

Coolsculpting might be for you. It really works but you need to hve the right expectations. It will remove about 25% of what can be done with lipo. The advantage is that there is little to no recovery. It will not tighten skin either. If there are certain areas that you can't improve with moderate dieting and some exercise go get a consultation.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgerybaltimore.com/html/coolsculpting.html