What can i do to get rid of my bags? (Photo)

I have been think of things to do to get rid of my monstrous bags. I'm only 17 and I've had them for as long as I can rememberI don't know how to get rid of them they're hereditary because my mom has them as well. For a 17 year old what would you suggest. I'll take any suggestions, I live in California if anyone has any suggested places to visit as well. Thank you!

You don't have "bags" under your eyes.

+1
You do have some dark shadows from hollowing of the tear trough.  You could use some filler - either restylane or belotero to add some volume here, and you will have much less shadowing and darkness of the skin in the lower lid.   

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Restylane for Dark Circles

+1
Hi Ede.  With your age and the firmness of your skin under the eyes, we would suggest a product like Restylane to help with your concerns.  Restylane is a hyaluronic acid based dermal filler that provides facial volume.  It's great for filling out the area under your eyes that is set back and will help with the contours of the area as well as the color.  

You can find examples of similar patient treatments at the link below.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

First, this is not a bag-its called a dark circle.

+1
Saying you have a bag to a group of surgeons is like waving a red flag in front of a group of bulls!  You have a hollow at the junction of the lower eyelid and the top of the cheek.  The circle is best softened using Restylane filler.  The treatment is done as a very comfortable office service.  For someone your age, the treatment often lasts 2 years.  You do not need surgery.  Given your age, you will need parental consent for this treatment.