How to Get Rid of Loose Skin Around Belly Button?

How can I get rid of my loose abdomial skin from my pregnancy without surgery? I am 24 and have a 5 yr old. I had a c section with him yet the area around the incision is tight and firm, it's the area around my belly button that has remained loose even after exercise and creams. I've researched Thermage and Titan which aren't permanent, is my only option a Tummy Tuck?

Loose Skin Removal

+1
A tummy tuck will give you a more predictable, dramatic result than nonsurgical treatments. Please note however that with the amount of loose skin you probably have it would be very difficult to get rid of it with nonsurgical means to the point that you'd be happy with the results. 

Loose skin around the belly button is best treated with Tummy Tuck

+1

Thank you for submitting your question and photograph. From your photographs it appears you are a good candidate for a tummy Tuck.

Nonsurgical options will not give you a significant result. A limited umbilicoplasty, that is an operation on the belly button alone will create scarring and will bunch the tissues around the belly button and you will not be happy with the appearance.

Consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced, and has an excellent reputation in your community.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Tummy tuck

+1

Unfortunately, tummy tuck is probably the only way you will regain your body. It should not only remove the excess skin but also flatten your tummy because I put the muscles together again in the center. This also will give you more of a waist line. Right now, it is straight down on the sides with no curves. I am offering a temporary price reduction for all cosmetic surgery as well as excellent financing. Watch my video!

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck is your BEST option

+1

You gave significant tummy skin looseness with stretch marks suggesting skin damage coupled with fat deposits of the hips and waist. A Full Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) with liposuction of the back and hips would flatten the tummy, narrow and shape the waist, define the lower back (aka back scoop surgery) and upper buttocks, lift a sagging Mons pubis and smooth any upper anterior thigh cellulite.

NO nonsurgical treatment can match these capabilities.

Full tummy tuck will remove excess skin around belly button.

+1

Hi.

Only a full tummy tuck will give you the result you want. Mini tummy tuck or liposuction will not do it. Most women are very happy after tummy tuck.  It is not as scary as it sounds.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)