How do I get rid of this "lobe" on my jawline? (Photo)

This was created in a "pinch" procedure. A doctor didn't want to completely flatten a fatty dermal lump so it was pinched and some skin excised off the top then stitched back up with a "double closure and 4-0 monocryl deep suturing." This has had four kenalog injections and a "foreign body granuloma" nodule excision performed and still remains a blight on the jaw contour. What's the best final last step to flatten this sucker!

Jaw Line Nodule

It appears as if this nodule needs to be surgically excised.  It is difficult to tell exactly from the photo provided.  Please find a plastic surgeon in your area who has experience with facial surgery and cosmetic repairs.

An excision would remove this.

It appears that an in office excision of the area would solve the problem as long as there is not an underlying issue such as a salivary gland that is causing this lump.  

Marilyn Pelias, MD
New Orleans General Surgeon

How do I get rid of this "lobe" on my jawline?

Not real sure of the sub mental/jaw issue unless seen in person.. Appears as an easy local anesthesia repair..//