Getting Rid of Lines on Side of Jaw?

I have lines on the side of my face that almost connect to my dimples and go down just under my jaw line. I have had filler done once for the smile lines and was told then that filler would produce no results for me with these lines on my jaw. I get peels done regularly and that doesn't seem to have much effect on them. What are my options to improve the appearance of these dredful lines?

Cheek creases tend to be due to sleeping creases and usually need fillers

+2

The crease you exhibit seems to be a sleeping crease and as such should respond to fillers such as restylane or juvederm which lasts about 3-6 months for roughly $550 per syringe.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Lines that appear on the cheeks when smiling may be improved with botox.

+1

Lines that appear on the cheeks when smiling may be improved with botox. These lines appear at the same time as cheek dimples and are a sign that they are due to muscle contration.

Edward Lack, MD
Chicago Dermatologist