How Do I Get Rid of Lines in my Neck That I Have Had Since I Was a Baby?

I am only 18 years old and I have had these lines since before I can remember. I went to a dermatologist and he said the only way to get ride of them was through surgery. I am most self conscious about this part of my body and if I could change this I would be a different person. I feel like it's the first thing people look at. However the lighting makes it not look as bad or dark as it normally does.

Neck lines

+1

The only way I can see to address this is some combination of a neck &/or facelift with liposuction. They may not completely correct this but should get you most of the way their. I had one patient who had a much more severe form of this after receiving filler injections to the neck in the orient. In her case a facelift together with liposuction got rid of the majority of it.