How Can I Get Rid of a Keloid?

I have lived with earlobe keloids for 12 years. I have been trying to get rid of them by applying tea tree oil and ACV with no success. Is there a topical cream available in kenya that i can buy and try? They bother me alot and they have also affected my self esteem. Thanks.

Keloid scars

+1

The only creams that can improve keloids a little include silicone gels, potent cortisone creams, and topical imiquimod. Better options may include cortisone injections, excision followed by clip-on pressure earrings, or radiation. See a dermatologist or plastic surgeon to discuss the best options for you.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Topical treatment of keloid scars

+1

Unfortunately there are no satisfactory or reliable topical treatments for management of keloid scars. Pressure therapy may be useful once surgical reduction is accomplished.