How to Get Rid of This Keloid, I Dont Have Insurance? (photo)

Please help me and plus i'm graduating this year and i do not want this on my ear . for graduation. And it's very irretating.

Keloid surgery for the earlobe and ear

This ear keloid requires definitive surgical excision to remove the pedunculated keloid scar.  Long term results are great.

Get Rid of Keloid

The first approach for a keloid are kenalog injections. If this does not resolve after a few treatments, then a surgical option is possible. To verify your optimal treatment plan, consult in person with 2 - 3 experienced and expert physicians.  

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Some Keloid formations may be resolved through Cortisone injections and some require surgical excision.  I would need to know more of your history and examine you before I could make a definitive determination about this. 

Jonathan Ross Berman, M.D. , F.A.C.S.

Jonathan Berman, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon