How Can Get Rid of Jowls Before Wedding in July. I'm 34 and They Are Just Starting?

I'm 34 and getting married in July. I have noticed a softening of my jaw line on either side of my chin. My mouth corners are also slightly down turned. I have very nice skin and would like to fix this for my wedding. I don't want to waste my money on fillers. But there are so many choices and how do you know what's best? Y lift fillers thermage etc.

Treatments for Jowls and Jawline Softening

+1

It is impossible to make suggestions without either good photographs or seeing you in consultation. There are many different treatments which can improve jowls, the choice of which depends on the patient's concerns, the clinical exam, how much downtime can be afforded, and often also cost. I recommend you consult with a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon experienced in facial rejuvenation.

Web reference: http://www.barnettdermatology.com/treatments.php?id=29

Exam needed...many possibilities for early facial aging

+1

if you get going soon, there is plenty of time to improve your appearance before the summer event. noninvasive  treatments like injectables or ultherapy come to mind first. surgical procedures might be the best approach if your plastic surgeon comes to that conclusion in concert with you. best of luck and congratulations.

Web reference: http://www.drbarach.com

Schenectady Plastic Surgeon

Early jowls

+1

Traditionally, the best fix for jowls in the hands of a plastic surgeon has been a face lift.  And, this surgery can occasionally be really beneficial in folks as young as mid-40s with premature facial aging issues.  In my experience, however, those in their 30s have very minimal issues in this realm and really don't require surgery.  If the pre-jowl depression is minimal, then a filler directed into that relative hollow (I prefer Juvaderm Ultra....or Sculptra for those willing to accept multiple rounds and spend a bit more in exchange for something more lasting).  The injection is done deep against the mandible bone and creates the illusion of a smooth contour.  I really try to avoid liposuction in the face unless there is a significant amount of dense fat in the jowl.  There is risk for skin irregularity (esp in the first 6 months out) and a risk of creating an area that looks like skin excess instead of fatty fullness.  The skin tightening technologies such as Thermage and Endymed can possibly give a result but most people would agree that in many cases, it is hard to promise more than a 50% chance of a visible result.  And, those sessions end up costing you more than a filler would.

Without seeing pictures, I can't claim to know exactly what would serve you best.  But, in a woman of your age, I would think of a filler first to give you a predictable result without huge cost and with minimal risk of complications.  Remember, most of these fillers only last 6-12 months so, you have to time it correctly to keep your advantage in the area.  Do not get a filler within 4 weeks of your wedding in the event you suffered a bruise that could possibly remain visible for a time.

You need to be seen first

+1

Without photos you need to be seen, but there are many things that can be done, but it is tailored to the individual.

Jowl Treatment

+1

Without pictures or seeing you in person, it is impossible to give you specific advice.  However, a combination of liposuction and fillers and Botox will likely make a nice difference.

Good Luck.

Web reference: http://www.ShaferPlasticSurgery.com