How Can I Get Rid of the "Jelly Roll" Under my Bum?

I'm in my twenties and weigh 8 stones (112lb). I just can't seem to get rid strange area under my bum. It's on both sides. I also have cellulite.

"Jelly roll" under buttocks

+2

I assume the "jelly roll" you are talking about are banana rolls.  These can usually be liposuctioned. As for the cellulite, it is almost impossible to get rid of.

Treatment of fat roll on the back of thigh under the buttock

+2

You can liposuction the area but the surgeon has to be careful. There is a ligament within the crease under the buttock that holds the buttock up. If that ligament is disrupted by the surgeon at surgery the buttock will so to speak fall down. Once the ligament is disrupted it cannot be repaired. Some surgeons call this area of fat accumulation a banana roll. This of course would not resolve your cellulite.

Aaron Stone, MD

Banana rolls

+1

The best way to take care of this if it doesn't respond to diet and exercise is with liposuction.

Scott E. Kasden, MD

Treatment of jelly roll aka "banana roll" beneath buttock cheek

+1

Liposuction with a fine cannula is likely to be your best approach. I would recommend that the surgeon attempt to undercorrect rather than overcorrect. Non-invasive techniques such as mesotherapy or radiofrequency ablation sound impressive but I have not been impressed with the results.