How to Get Rid of Ingrown Hairs?

I have ingrown hairs on my legs and they are a pain in the butt! I wish for a natural method please but if it comes to laser surgery ....so be it

How To Get Rid of Ingrown Hairs?

+1

Laser hair removal is a great option for people who have trouble with ingrown hairs; it is a non invasive treatment that won't cause problems with ingrown hairs like other treatments.  I always recommend seeing a provider that is either a physician or physician owned facility that is well versed with laser hair removal. “Dr. D”

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Laser hair Removal for ingrown hairs

+1
Laser hair removal is wonderful for ingrown hairs. be sure to find a physician owned and operated laser center.  The correct laser is also very important. The alexandrite laser is best for fair to medium skin while the long pulsed nd yag is best for dark skin. 

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Laser hair removal is great to reduce the amount of ingrown hairs

+1

You should definitely consider laser hair removal if you suffer from bad ingrown hairs. I would recommend you see a board certified dermatologist's office with advanced expertise in lasers. 

Omar Ibrahimi, MD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon