Is it possible to get rid or improve the appearance of this facial mark? (photo)

I'm from Africa, the mark was put there by my parents for tribal reasons since I was born, so I wanna know if it's possible to either get rid of or improve d appearance (I.e maybe the colour could blend with other part) so as to make it not to be too obvious... Will be happy to hear ur responses

You can get helped

+1

I have treated a few patients with these scars/marks with a combination of surgery and non-ablative fractional resurfacing. Topical creams are only mildly helpful at best. See a dermatologic surgeon with experience in laser treatment of scars. Wishing you the best, Dr. E.