How Do I Get Rid of 'Hollow' Eyes?

I'm 16 years old, sice I was 12, I began to develop bags under my eyes, every year they've gotten worst. Now I dont have many bags because I've been getting more rest, but I do have hollow eyes. They're one bag that goes about 2 cm. below my eyes. I have I dont know what to do. I have flat cheeks.I wear glasses because I cant see from far away, and kind of cover my bags.. I dont like to take them off in front of people because Im embarassed of showing them

Advice on"Hollow Eyes"

+1

I also feel that you are very young and it is probably too early for you to be considering elective cosmetic procedures. That being said, a photograph would be helpful to understand exactly what is concerning you and with which to try and give you some advice. 

Photos that include you eyes in the picture would be helpful

+1

It seems that our cosmetic patients are getting younger and younger. To be honest, its a bit early for you to be considering cosmetic eyelid procedures. If you post a couple of photos, we could give you some advice for the future.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon