Best Way to Get Rid of Heavy Suntan/sun Damage?

On your lower arms, lower legs, necl and even face. Would co2 fractional be the best solution or is there another laser option that would do better. Also what would be the downtime and what would be the price range for this procedure on the places of my body that i mentioned. Thanks

Sun Damaged Skin

+1

There are options for improving sun damaged skin.  The options include, prescription topical products, intense pulse light (IPL) treatments, fractional laser treatments.  It is recommended to be evaluated and discuss your individual options with your plastic surgeon.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon