How Can I Get Rid of Under Eye Fine Lines?

I'm 25 and they are getting worser

Under eye fine lines and treatment

+2

If the patient mainly has crepey skin under the eyes, then laser resurfacing such as with Fraxel laser, can  improve the collagen and overall texture.  If the fine lines are mainly the 'crow's feet' area, then Botox or Dysport can be placed to ameliorate these lines.  If the patient has volume loss in the tear trough area, then placement of filler products such as Juvederm or Restylane can provide a fresher, more youthful look.

Dallas Dermatologic Surgeon

Fine wrinkles around the eyes

+2

Chemical peels, laser resurfacing and topical preparations can help diminish fine lines.  Tretinoin creams (such as Retin A), glycolic acid (fruit acids) and the use of Vitamin C with Vitamin E creams/serums all can help preserve and build the production of collagen in the skin.  Collagen loss is what contributes to skin wrinkling.  I also recommend using a good sunscreen (spf 30 or greater) everyday to maintain the youthful appearance of your skin.

Jenifer L. Henderson, MD
Silverdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Under eye fine lines can be improved better if addressed early.

+2

Your age is a good thing.  Getting a head start si always prudent.

To be honest, the best things you can do for your complaints are:

1.) Sunscreen, sunscreen, and sunscreen

2.) Perhaps a retin-a product for fine lines and also so that you move forward through time more slowly.

3.) If not retin-a then a cosmeceutical product such as Neocutis Lumiere of something of the sort.

If they need actual treatment vs early preventive regimens, you could consult with a local physician about laser resurfacing, but I would imagine your lines are too young to require that at this time.

Hope this helps.

Daniel I. Wasserman, MD
Naples Dermatologic Surgeon

How to get rid of under eye wrinkles

+1

You are just 25 and have already noticed under eye wrinkles.  You are aging, along with the rest of us.  The truth is that you can't get rid of them!  However, there are lots of companies that will market wrinkle treatment creams to "get rid of" the under eye wrinkles, and they will certainly welcome taking your money for products that will not work.  The best treatment is sunscreen, retinols, and sunglasses with full UV protection. 

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Under eyes fine lines

+1

Under-eyes fine lines treatment options include: proper skin care and sunscreen use, wearing good sunglasses to prevent squinting, vitamin A creams, and Botox treatments.

Anatoli Freiman, MD
Toronto Dermatologist

Wrinkles

+1

godd skin care is the first place to start. See  a good medical aesthetician and be rigorous with you follow up care

David A. Bray, Sr., MD