Getting Rid of a Dimple on Forehead (Caused by a Separate Procedure)?

Hi - I'm 24 and had a brow procedure done approx. 1 year ago. This left a dimple on my forehead and I'm wondering if I can get rid of this dimple by any type of surgery? I would certainly hope that whatever procedure capable of removing the dimple, wouldn't affect the original brow procedure I had done. Would it? Sorry I don't have photos at the moment. And from what I know, the dimple was created due to a muscle above my eye being affected by the brow procedure I had.

Correction of a post surgical forehead dimple

+1

It is possible that your forehead dimple can be improved using fat injections or other types of soft tissue fillers.  It is also possible that you would need a scar revision.  Photographs would be helpful.  

Forehead dimple 1year post-op

+1

It is difficult to determine the cause of your dimple without, at the very least, seeing your photos. One possibility is that the dimple is from a scar band the would need to be excised. It could also be the result of too much removal of the soft tissue under your skin. However, without your photos and likely and in office evaluation, the cause and the treatment is impossible to determine. I would also advise that you go back to your original surgeon who performed the procedure. 

Anita Mandal, MD
Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dimple in forehead and treatment.

+1

Dimple in forehead and treatment. This should be reparable with surgery to fill out the area but I would need to see pictures to determine exactly what the causes.