How Do I Best Get Rid of a Depressed, Colorless Dog Bite Scar from when I Was 4?

When I was 4 years old I was bit by a dog and have a very noticeable scar that goes from mid-cheek to my top lip on my right side; I am now 24 years old. The scar is colorless and depressed and fades a bit over time as I have grown. I want to avoid cutting; however, I am VERY ready for it to be less noticeable! What do you suggest is the best option? I am white but also naturally dark complected and want to avoid discoloration or mutliple procedures. Please help!

Get Rid of a Depressed, Colorless Dog Bite Scar

+1

The posted photo though nice really does not demonstrate the scar. Therefore my guess is use make up not surgery because the risk of a worse scar can not be forgotten. 

Depressed scars

+1

Unfortunately, no creams remove or fix depressed scars. Any potential surgical treatment risks making your existing scar worse so you should consult with a plastic surgeon with expertise in this area. I would proceed cautiously since your dark complexion also makes surgical approaches more risky.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon