How Can I Get Rid of Darkness Under Eyes?

if possible.. cream or sth like this. but not a surgical option

Eye concealer and a moisturizer are helpful.

+2

Under eye fillers can be appropriate when you are ready.  Because each situation is unique, there is no substitute for a personal assessment.  Try the simple things first and be skeptical if you are over promised a result.

How to eliminate dark circles under the eyes?

+1

Unfortunately, there is no easy answer to treating the dark circles under your eyes.  People can get under eye dark circles for many reasons including genetics and allergies.  Some creams may help but most will offer minimal improvement; fillers under the eye can also offer some improvement by smoothing the transition from your lower eyelid to your cheek.  I would recommend that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options when you are ready.  Good luck!

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon