How can I get rid of my dark flat and old scars? (photos)

I got my scar from skateboarding and it's big and dark, it's been 5 years since I got it and I just want to remove it. I also have some scars from mosquito bites. I tried the Contractubex but it does'nt work . I'm planning to buy bio oil to try if it will work. But what do you think works the best. Plus I don't want to go on a surgery. I just want a simple way to fade my scars.

Dark scars on the body and Melarase

Dark scars can be improved by application of a combination of creams including Melarase AM and Melarase PM on the surface of the scars daily. The creams will help lighten dark scars. 

Hyperpigmentation and scras

Both conditions might be improved with Laser Genesis treatments.  There is no downtime and almost no known complications. get to your board certified dermatologist that owns a Cutera Genesis laser. 

Maritza Perez, MD
New Canaan Dermatologic Surgeon