How can I get rid of my dark flat and old scars? (photos)

I got my scar from skateboarding and it's big and dark, it's been 5 years since I got it and I just want to remove it. I also have some scars from mosquito bites. I tried the Contractubex but it does'nt work . I'm planning to buy bio oil to try if it will work. But what do you think works the best. Plus I don't want to go on a surgery. I just want a simple way to fade my scars.

Dark scars on the body and Melarase

+1
Dark scars can be improved by application of a combination of creams including Melarase AM and Melarase PM on the surface of the scars daily. The creams will help lighten dark scars. 

Hyperpigmentation and scras

+1
Both conditions might be improved with Laser Genesis treatments.  There is no downtime and almost no known complications. get to your board certified dermatologist that owns a Cutera Genesis laser. 

Maritza Perez, MD
New Canaan Dermatologic Surgeon