How to Get Rid of Dark Eczema Scarring On Legs? (photo)

I was first diagnosed with chronic eczema when I was 6-years-old, I am now 14 and I have been left with severe dark scarring on my legs. I have been told that the scars cannot be laser-ed because they cover too much of an area and they do not have defined borders. People stare and make comments, there is nothing I would love more than to be able to go out in shorts. I have using Bio-oil but it isn't working! Is there any treatment that can be used to get rid of or reduce the scarring? Thank-you!

MelaPeel and Melarase cream for dark scars on the legs and thighs

+1

Dark eczema scars can be treated with Melarase cream twice daily.  If a more aggressive treatment is required, adding a MelaPeel once monthly will help.