How Do I Get Rid of Dark Circles and Slight Puffiness Under my Eyes?

I am only 21 and about 2 years ago I started noticing dark circles, I have tried all the home remedies and they don't work, when I try to wear concealer it makes my eyes look worst. I have mentioned it to my dermatologist and physician but they do not care. I also started urinated a lot about 2 years ago so my sleep is always being interrupted.I was also told by a doc that I did not have enough iron in my body due to heavy periods. But he gave me pill supplement since I needed 2% to be normal

Filler for Dark Circles and Puffiness Under Eyes

+1

The problems with your eye area (dark circles, puffiness below eyes) could be caused by several factors such as genetics, bone structure, amount of sleep and allergies. There are many cosmetic procedure choices to address your concerns. Since you are young, I might recommend a filler. In my New York practice,  we offer injectables such as Restylane and platelet rich plasma / PRP (the Vampire Facelift™) to add volume to the cheeks and balance the eyes. I also developed  Eye Rescue by Prasad Medical Skincare, which helps reduce appearance of dark circles.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dark circles under the eyes

+1

There are many causes of dark circles under the eyes -- genetics, allergies, lack of sleep, etc.  Regardless, most of us don't like what they do to our appearance -- the dark circles usually make us look older and tired.  One possible solution is restylane under the eyes -- the filler is placed along the orbital rim (the bone under your eye) and helps to smooth the transition from your lower eyelid to your cheek so the dark circles are less pronounced.  I would suggest that you discuss this option with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Anureet K. Bajaj, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Restylane has been very helpful for under eye dark circles.

+1

For you age, under eye filler can be very helpful for the under eye dark circles especially given how young you are.  For more specific advice, please consider up loading photographs.

Restylane is Excellent for Dark Circles

+1
Hello. Even though you are very young, it sounds like Restylane would be an excellent option for you. We have quite a few young patients that use Restylane to help with dark circles because their facial structure is such that they appear to have dark circles. We are located not too far from Downey and offer free consultations to help you understand this service. Click the link below to learn more.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD