Need to get rid of crease between eyes? (photo)

I'm a 27 y/o female and since I was about 12 I've had this crease between my eyes. I hate it. The crease along with hooded eyelids make me look mean and older than I am. I wear glasses which covers it mostly but I would like to get contacts soon so I want it to go away. Injections? Brow lift? Thanks for any advice.

Consider Botox and Fillers

+2

Botox and fillers may help temporarily correct your area of concern. I also recommend consulting with a plastic surgeon to determine if a surgical procedure may be indicated for a longer lasting correction. Sometime a combination of Botox, fillers and surgery are needed to achieve your desired correction. I tend to try less invasive procedures first, and proceed from there. Good Luck!

Rogers Dermatologist

Crease Resolution

+1

The photographs show quite a defined crease. I suggest you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for assessment and to determine best course of action. You may benefit with a forehead lift but perhaps botox can be an easier, less invasive way to go and see if the results are to your liking.

All the best.

Botox vs.Juvederm for nose and eyelid wrinkles - Los Angeles

+1

Botox is a great option for the crease between the eyes. This is likely a result of procerus muscle hyperactivity.

Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/24/juvederm-filler.aspx

Bunny lines

+1

A great approach to bunny lines is Botox as it is safe and easy to undergo.

I would suggest you follow up with a reliable board certified cosmetic dermatologist or oculoplastic surgeon if you do not see resolution with Botox.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Crease between eyebrows

+1

I would recommend that you try Botox (or Dysport or Xeomin) first to relax the muscles causing the crease. After 2 weeks, retunr to your physician for evaluation nad to decide whether or not a filler would improve the results. If the Botox and filler combination does not work, then surgery may be an option for you. I agree with the approach of starting with the least invasive treatment.

San Antonio Dermatologic Surgeon

Need to get rid of crease between eyes?

+1

As my colleagues have suggested injectable treatments can often be effective. However, in some cases permanent implants are necessary to provide adequate augmentation to fill the area between the eyebrows and the bridge of the nose. Seek a consultation with a Facial Plastic Surgery expert to determine which specific option would work best for you. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Web reference: http://weberfacialplasticsurgery.com/facial-dermal-fillers/

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Crease inbetween eyes

+1

These creases between the eyes with such heavy deep line may improve with Botox and filler. If not then a forehead lift