How to Get Rid of Constant Sticky Mucus in Nose?

I had a conservative turbinate reduction 4 years ago. Radiofrequency was used to reduce the turbinates. Ever since the procedure my nasal valve collapses and I produce a constant sticky mucus. It is impossible to breath through my nose. I irrigate my nose 2x a day but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions on how to get rid of the mucus? Thank you.

Constant mucus after nose surgery

+1

Hi,

The easiest solution to your problem is probably just a medicated nasal spray that you may be able to wean off (not need to use permanently).  It would be best to visit your surgeon or find an ENT/facial plastic surgeon to address these issues.  You may need further procedures to open up the nasal airway so it doesn't collapse.  We can only be sure once you undergo a thorough examination.

Nima Shemirani