How Can I Get Rid of Clogged Pores and Blackheads Completely?

I am 18 and I've been suffering from clogged pores on my nose, around my nose, my forehead and my chin. I use oil free, non comedogenic products and do basic skin care routine- cleanse, tone moisturise(and sometimes add a pore refining serum). I still get lots of clogged pores. I am sick and tired of these annoying bumps and blackheads on my face. How do I get rid of them completely, if not reduce it?

How to get rid of blackheads

+2

Sounds like you need to see a dermatologist!  There are many prescription creams that will help you, as well as chemical peels or isolaz treatments.  When the over the counter remedies are failing, that's when its time for appropriate medical attention. 

Treatments for Clogged Pores and Blackheads

+2

There are different types of over-the-counter, prescription and office-based treatments that can be very helpful in treating clogged pores and blackheads.  I recommend you consult with a board-certified dermatologist who will be able to make recommendations based on what your skin looks like. Typically, topicals such as glycolic and RetinA are excellent for improving clogged pores and blackheads. Office-based treatments such as Isolaz are also very good for improving pores and blackheads. Isolaz, which is the combination of a pneumatic vacuum and an IPL, is a 15 minute treatment with minimal pain and no downtime.  Patients in our practice have been very happy with the results when treating their skin with Isolaz. It really helps to clear acne, shrink pores and remove sebum and dirt from the skin. 

Web reference: http://www.barnettdermatology.com/treatments.php?id=39

Treatment for Acne

+1

There are different causes of acne, some of which are beyond the capacity of simple cleansers and moisturizers to treat. Hormones, genetics, and excessive keratin production are all physiological elements beyond your control. You should seek counsel from a dermatologist for a topical or oral prescription medication to abate the problem. Laser therapy is also an effective treatment for acne and acne scars.

Web reference: http://www.finetouchdermatology.com/los-angeles-acne-treatment/

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon