How Can I Get Rid of Cherry Angomia on my Face?

I am 35 and have red-pink dots on my face. So far I have counted only 6. Two are BIG, show up in pictures and are noticeable. I have been to a Dermatologist and she said they are "cherry angomia." She also said there is no way to get rid of them besides a laser treatment that would leave a bigger scar and that I look fine, it could be a lot worst, etc. How can I get rid of them?? Will the treatment leave scaring?

Laser Treatment of Cherry Angiomas (red dots)

+1
Several different lasers are great for angiomas - " red dots", and telangiectasias "broken capillaries" including KTP, pulse dye and others.
We use both the Diolite KTP and Sciton lasers to take care of this problem.

Cherry angioma on the face

+1

I treat these on a daily basis using Sciton BBL (Broad Band Light) and they are typically resolved with one treatment but occasionally may need two or three.  The small angiomas resolve almost immediately and the treatment is painless and requires no downtime.  There is no scarring associated with this treatment

Best Regards,

Jacque LeBeau, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Jacque P. LeBeau, MD
Pensacola Facial Plastic Surgeon

Angiomas respond to low cost Lam Probe and Skin Classic devices

+1

Angiomas respond VERY WELL to the Radio frequency devices called "Lam Probe" or "Skin Classic". The treatments are typically not painful, long, or expensive. Call around and find an office that has one, either a Plastic Surgeon, Dermatogist, or even Medi Spa.

debrairizarry.com

Debra Irizarry, MD
Crestone Plastic Surgeon

Laser for Angiomas and Vascular Spots

+1

Cherry angiomas like other vascular lesions can be safely treated with lasers.  An experienced dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon can use a KTP, YAG or Pulse Dye laser to remove angiomas with little or no scarring.  You can find an experience physician by visiting the American Society of Lasers in Medicine & Surgery web site, ASLMS.org.

James Newman, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cherry angiomas are treated very well by V-beam laser

+1

Cherry angiomas are very commonly treated by the 595 nm. V-beam laser. This is a yellow light laser that passes a beam of energy through the intact epidermis to be absorbed by the red color in the dilated vessel of the cherry angioma.  Heat is then produced within the lumen, or cavity of the vessel.  Inflammation then occurs which destroys the vessel.  It may take several treatments to fully eradicate the vessel. 

Ronald Shelton, MD

Cherry Angomia on my Face

+1

Seek a derm or plastic surgeon who does laser ablation as the method I would chose. The healing is quite quickly done and the results are excellent. Best of Luck.