Get Rid of Butt Dimples?

I've had dimples in my butt cheeks ever since I was little. I only have one on each cheek so I don't believe it's cellulite. I was told by a relative it was because I got some shots in my butt and they were not done properly which cause the dimples. Can this be true? How can I get rid of them

Butt Dimples Can Be Treated

+1
The buttocks is specialized for sitting and laying down. It has fibers from the muscles, though the fat, and into the skin.  When one of these fibers shortens or fat around it is either excessive or lacking, it can lead to a depression.  Cellulite is related to this condition but not exactly the same.  Newer cellulaze and cellutyte treatments are effective.  Fascial release with fat grafting can also be helpful.  Seek consultaiton for a board certified plastic srugeon experienced in buttock procedures.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon