How to Get Rid of Bump on Forehead?

A year ago, I fell head first into a wall while playing basketball. There was a large goose egg soon after the impact, and I later needed to get stitches. After the stitches were removed, I noticed a lump around the scar. It sticks out and is noticeable if I don't cover it with enough hair. It doesn't hurt, and I am able to change the shape of the bump if I press firmly on it. However, the bump returns to its normal shape a few hours later. How can I remove this bump, or make it less obvious?

Diagnosing a lump on the forehead.

+1

A forehead bump resulting from trauma can be either a resolving hematoma or seroma, or a lipoma in the late stage. A surgical consultation would help cinch the diagnosis.