How to Get Rid of Brown Spots After Laser Hair Removal? (photo)

I had my third treatment of laser hair removal on my brazilian area and stomach and underarms four days ago and immediately after had red spots only on my stomach that turned into brown spots later that day. They are not scabbed and are not sensitive to touch. How long will they last most likely? And is there anything I can do to speed up their disappearing?

How to Get Rid of Brown Spots After Laser Hair Removal?

+1

If you have tanned skin on your stomach, the laser will pick up the pigment on your skin and turn it in to hyperpigmentation. make sure you wear sunscreen or avoid sun exposure on this area especially when doing laser treatment.

Danville Plastic Surgeon