How to Get Rid of Black Spots and Blemishes on the Legs?

I want to get rid of black spots and blemishes on my legs. I don't know what to do. I tried with natural ways, Lemon, to fade my blacks spots and blemishes. But it didn't work out. And I've tried with some spa things, exfoliating on my legs..but the black spots and blemishes are still on my legs. I can't even wear short skirts and shorts. I'm really really depressed now. What should I do to get rid all of it? Please help me.

Melaquin PM for blemishes and black spots on the legs

+2

Sun spots and pigmentation on the legs can be improved with topical creams obtained through your dermatologists or plastic surgeon. I would recommend the Melaquin PM cream twice daily.